janellnicole...

12.22.2006

12AM ALARM

Home for Christmas in the valley. The papa’s alarm on his watch which is sitting on the kitchen table went off @ midnight. I’ll be up until him & the mamma get up @ a quarter to 6. Can’t work out because I’ve strained muscles in both of my feet & it’s difficult enough to stand. I can’t go anywhere. The only place open in a small town @ midnight is the Wal-Mart a bit down the road. Not fun to visit it alone. So I’m cleaning up the kitchen for Miss Dianna. Washing dishes… scrubbing countertops & back splashes… listening to a random country music station because the local top 40 station goes off air @ 11. There’s no snow… sad… & no internet here… sadder. I’ll have to drive out to my sister’s house in the morning to post this. But it’s home… can’t hate it no matter how hard you try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home